• Quick, easy installation on the dental arch
• Bypassing of existing brackets possible
• Power effect close to the root area
The piggy back spring is a pressure spring device specifically constructed to move teeth apart during orthodontic treatment. The piggy back spring is placed directly in the area of the crowding whilst bypassing one or more brackets. This leads to pressure on the outer teeth in the area of crowding in the levelling phase.
– Gaining space with front teeth crowding
– Outward rotation of teeth
– Distalisation or mesialisation of lateral teeth